Forum Overview :: Balance of Power
 
Probably the right thing to do. by Ulrachi 07/16/2019, 8:17am PDT
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:

Fake conf wrote:

Mysterio Prime wrote:

I'm not kidding.

Move the politics forum down below, let people hunt for it. Trump is a traitor, we get it. The last review was posted three months ago.


I never came here for gaming talk, and I think it's being invoked these days mostly as a distraction from the possibility of meaningful political conversation, but nevertheless I agree with this.


Yeah, it's a little out of hand. I'm going to bury this base and a few others. I won't delete posts or anything but at least it's not the first thing poeple see.


I have been posting about Trump's latest gaffes, rapes, traitorous acts, illiteracy, etc. but I can't say any good discussion has come of it. What about video game drama? I'll stick around regardless but if you don't want those posted just Lemmino.
PREVIOUS NEXT REPLY QUOTE
 
Ouch Donny by The "Ouch, Donny" Guy 07/15/2019, 10:33am PDT
    Beware: ancient links NT by Do not consume 07/15/2019, 10:43am PDT
        "Old links!" by The "Ouch, Donny" Guy 07/15/2019, 10:52am PDT
            This isn't a right-wing website you fucking headcase by Do not consume 07/15/2019, 11:18am PDT
                it sorta is, 98% -- are you only leaving 2% for Fox etc? Also: classy NT by laudablepuss 07/15/2019, 11:52am PDT
                    *dons porkpie hat* Hullo my baby hullo my darlin NT by laudablepuss 07/15/2019, 12:11pm PDT
                Oo, panic. We're in a panic now. by The "Ouch, Donny" Guy 07/15/2019, 12:34pm PDT
                    I'll give you $1000 if you post where you are laughing NT by Mysterio Lollerson 07/15/2019, 12:40pm PDT
                        I love that this site immediately puts money down hahaha NT by Judge Barry 07/15/2019, 12:47pm PDT
                    "We're laughing at you elsewhere!" NT by laudable confirmed as fat girl 07/15/2019, 12:50pm PDT
                        Yeah! After 20 years, laudable turned on the site and by Mysterio Lollerson 07/15/2019, 2:17pm PDT
                        Christ, what did you do to this guy, laudible? by Ulrachi 07/15/2019, 3:38pm PDT
                            Ators are a sad last resort NT by Surrender, laudable 07/15/2019, 4:58pm PDT
                                Anons are just plain sad NT by Ulrachi 07/15/2019, 5:27pm PDT
                            Wait . . . NT by Where is Worm These Days? 07/16/2019, 9:09am PDT
                            No idea by laudablepuss 07/16/2019, 1:01pm PDT
            Being accused of something doesn't automatically make you guilty by blackwater 07/15/2019, 1:08pm PDT
                And the accuser ditched her press conference, it's fak NT by laudable confirmed as fat girl 07/15/2019, 1:10pm PDT
                    Re: And the accuser ditched her press conference, it's fak by The "Ouch, Donny" Guy 07/15/2019, 3:40pm PDT
                        "Wow just wow, I can't even" NT by content of above post 07/15/2019, 4:56pm PDT
                    I've seen some dumb and simple fucks around here, but a guy literally crying NT by "fake news", fucking amazing 07/15/2019, 6:49pm PDT
                        There's always been stupid people on Caltrops by Ulrachi 07/15/2019, 6:51pm PDT
                            The one guy that hates laudable seems really stable however. by Retard Watcher 2019-20 07/15/2019, 7:01pm PDT
                        Today is the day CALTROPS DIED NT by Mr. 3000 and his blob 07/15/2019, 7:07pm PDT
                            Blues News has better gaming discussion than this place by Mysterio Prime 07/15/2019, 7:31pm PDT
                                Re: Blues News has better gaming discussion than this place by Fake conf 07/15/2019, 7:54pm PDT
                                    Re: Blues News has better gaming discussion than this place by Ice Cream Jonsey 07/16/2019, 6:57am PDT
                                        Probably the right thing to do. by Ulrachi 07/16/2019, 8:17am PDT
                                        I'm just here for the macaroni salad and indie pop videos NT by Roop 07/16/2019, 3:05pm PDT
                                        I'm only in it for the TDARCOS vids, to be honest. NT by blackwater 07/17/2019, 11:21am PDT
                        What the fuck are you whining about by Fake conf 07/15/2019, 7:52pm PDT
    Donny lied a lot about 9/11! You guys will defend him. NT by The "Ouch, Donny" Guy 07/29/2019, 3:20pm PDT NEW
        Mister Perlman, please, walk away from that ledge!! NT by Ms. Terio, MBChB FRCPC 07/29/2019, 8:13pm PDT NEW
 
powered by pointy